Walkable New Orleans Hotel in the French QuarterImmerse yourself in everything that makes the Crescent City so special when you stay with us in our historic European townhouse-style hotel on Royal Street. Hotels in Downtown New Orleans offer a truly magical experience, steeped with nightlong jazz, Cajun cooking, Creole gardens, and a rainbow of colorful cultures with centuries of shared history. Best of all, nearly every iconic sight and must-see attraction in the French Quarter is just a short walk from the Andrew Jackson Hotel®, a French Quarter Inns Hotel®.
- French Quarter - We're in it!
- Royal Street Art Galleries - Right outside!
- Bourbon Street - 1 block
- St. Louis Cathedral / Jackson Square - 2 blocks
- Café Du Monde - 2 blocks
- French Market - 4 blocks
- Mississippi Riverboats - .4 mile
- Frenchman Street - .5 mile
- Magazine Street - .7 mile
- Saenger Theater & Theater District - .9 mile
- Audubon Zoo & Aquarium - 1.1 miles
- Tulane Medical Center - 1.1 miles
- National World War II Museum - 1.4 miles
- New Orleans Convention Center - 1.6 miles
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome - 1.7 miles
- LSU Medical Center - 1.7 miles
- New Orleans Arena - 1.8 miles
- Mardis Gras World - 2.1 miles
- New Orleans Fairgrounds Race Track - 2.1 miles
- New Orleans City Park - 2.7 miles
- New Orleans Museum of Art - 3.1 miles
- Tulane University - 5 miles
- University of New Orleans - 5.2 miles
- Louis Armstrong International Airport - 16 miles
Directions from the Airport
- Head east on Airport Road.
- Take the I-10 East ramp on the left toward New Orleans.
- Merge onto I-10 East.
- Keep right to stay on I-10 East, following signs for Slidell.
- Take Exit 236A E toward Esplanade Avenue.
- Turn right onto Governor Nicholls Street.
- Turn Right onto Rue Royal.
- Andrew Jackson Hotel will be on the right.
New Orleans, Louisiana Hotel Location Map